Monday 16 July 2012

Twenty eight weeks in


















This week we have:

- had our first family holiday away, just the three of us. We spent the week caravanning it up in the absolutely beautiful Llyn Peninsula in Wales. It was amazing. The best holiday I've ever had. Obviously, we took a ridiculous amount of photos, so once I've made my way through them all, I'll share the final edit here. For now, here are a selection (taken through a window from a moving car, so not the greatest quality) from the long journey from Yorkshire, England  to Gwynedd, Wales (which the little bean managed really well considering she'd never been in the car for longer than an hour previously).

6 comments:

  1. Looks so lovely - glad you had a such a nice first family holiday. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerry, it was so lovely, and well needed : ) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos Jude, can't wait to see more of that amazing country side. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, it was so astonishingly beautiful, I couldn't put my camera down! xx

      Delete
  3. such beautiful countryside and captured perfectly. sounds like the holiday went very well. nice to hear your little one travelled happily. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica, it was a lovely holiday, wishing I was still there! xx

      Delete