This week we have:
- got our craft on with the help of this, to make a very special Daddy a very special Father's Day pressie.
- spent a lovely Father's Day together after a long couple of weeks of Daddy working away.
- gone to the local play park for the first time and been terrified by the other Mums (okay, just me terrified, I felt like I was intruding on some secret club). The little bean loved it though, as you can see here.
- stumbled across our local Barrio Fiesta and had a great time.
- gotten our first proper cold. Baby snuffles. Too cute.
Pics of our crafting fun, some colourful Barrio Fiesta details and an incredibly cute, snotty nosed bean.